So, it’s the end of the week, and I understand that I’ve been just a little bit odd this week. Please understand that I wrote all of these posts back on on the 30th of December. So, a little bit of weirdness is, I hope, acceptable. Anyway, it’s time for another plot challenge, and I know you all love these, so let’s get to it! You’ve all done setting challenges before… unless you’re new to the blog. So, I’m going to give you a set of general guidelines, and your job is to create a setting that fits those guidelines. Within the guidelines provided you’re free to do whatever you want with your setting.
So, you’re setting guidelines:
1) Your setting must be a fantasy setting that has some form of space travel. This could be a Star Wars style Science Fantasy, or it could be something more… inventive.
2) Your setting must include races from at least three different worlds. It may contain as many races as you want from each individual world, but at least three worlds must be represented.
3) Your setting must be currently in the midst of a war. This could be a civil war, a war between competing empires, religious factions, etc, but it must be all out war.
4) Your setting must include physically real, active gods.
5) Your setting must not include elves, dwarves, hobbits, or halflings of any kind.